Cabinets Embassy II Collectors Cabinet by Howard Miller
Want it fast? Check out these similar items that are in stock and available immediately:
Cabinets Embassy II Collectors Cabinet
* This corner collectors cabinet is lightly distressed and features a beautifully detailed leaf and shell, crown pediment with complimenting fluted columns and matching column caps.
* This X-tra® cabinet featuers extra deep shelves and extra height to accommodate your collectibles.
* A mirrored bottom is in addition to the mirrored back.
* Beveled glass on the front door and angled sides.
* Finished in Embassy Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
* Halogen lighting for brighter, whiter, longer-lasting light to illuminate your collectibles.
* Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
* Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
* Locking door for added security.
* Touch-Lite™ adjustable light switch offers four levels of lighting: low, medium, high, and off.
* Eight levels of display space accommodate your many treasures.
* Glass shelves can be adjusted to any level within your cabinet.
* No-Reach™ light switch is conveniently located on the back of the cabinet.
* Pad-Lock™ cushioned metal shelf clips add stability and safety for your collectibles.
The Cabinets Embassy II Collectors Cabinet by Howard Miller at Darvin Furniture in the Orland Park, Chicago, IL area. Product availability may vary. Contact us for the most current availability on this product.
|Item & Dimensions|
|Width (side to side)||42" W|
|Depth (front to back)||26.75" D|
|Height (bottom to top)||86" H|
|Storage & Features|
|# of Doors||1|
Howard Miller Cabinets Description
A collector’s cabinet is designed to hold treasures. But shouldn’t it be a treasure of its own? We believe it should. That’s why we’ve taken our experience in building some of the world’s finest clocks and applied it to making some of the world’s finest collectors cabinets, too. With our legendary devotion to craftsmanship and unique features like locking doors, halogen lighting, beveled glass, and adjustable levelers, you’ll be just as proud to display your cabinet as you will to show the collectibles inside.
The Cabinets collection is a great option if you are looking for furniture in the Orland Park, Chicago, IL area.
This item has been tagged as: Curio, Curio Cabinet, Corner Curios, Console Curio, Curio with Shelves, Wall Curio, Furniture, Kitchen Cabinet, Display Cabinet, Display Unit, Media Curio, Cabinet, Display Case, Figurine Storage, Knickknack Display Case, Trinket Display Case, China Cabinet, Glass Display Cabinet, Curio with Hutch, Hutch Curio
Reference #: 680-290