Clocks Edinburg Grandfather Clock by Howard Miller
Width: 27.75 x Depth: 17 x Height: 90.75
Clocks Edinburg Grandfather Clock Description
* This floor clock features a swan neck pediment with book-matched olive ash burl overlays and three turned urn finials, carved rosettes, and a decorative final support.
* Brushed satin brass finished dial features cast center and corner ornaments, and a moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase. Includes a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
* Pendulum with cast center disk, and banded weight shells feature brushed satin brass finish to complement the dial.
* Two cloumns feature large reeds with turned column caps that frame the door. The multi-tiered bombe base includes molding below the door and a decorative cutout.
* Glass mirrored back.
* Lower door features a decorative Gadroon molding with patterned beveled glass.
* Removable top side panels feature beveled glass and offer easy access to the movement.
* Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement offers automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
* Finished in Cherry Bordeaux on select hardwoods and veneers.
* Illuminated dial for viewing in a darkened room.
* Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
* Heirloom Record Certificate with capsule is included for recording your clock’s ownership history for future generations.
* You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
* Locking door for added security.
The Clocks Edinburg Grandfather Clock by Howard Miller at Darvin Furniture in the Orland Park, Chicago, IL area. Product availability may vary. Contact us for the most current availability on this product.
Clocks Edinburg Grandfather Clock Specifications
|Item & Dimensions|
|Width (side to side)||27.75" W|
|Depth (front to back)||17" D|
|Height (bottom to top)||90.75" H|
|Material & Finish|
|Composition||Wood Veneers & Solids|
|Warranty & Manufacturer Information|
|Warranty||2 year warranty|
Howard Miller Clocks Description
If you think you know what today’s floor clocks look like, we invite you to take a closer look. The designs will be the first thing to catch your eye – and make you rethink the way a floor clock might fit into your home. Then come closer and touch the smooth finish and expertly shaped details. Listen to the melodious chimes. And be dazzled by everything from the grand, traditional clocks we’re so well known for, to the sleek, contemporary designs that are turning heads around the world.
The Clocks collection is a great option if you are looking for furniture in the Orland Park, Chicago, IL area.
This item has been tagged as: Grandfather Clock, Grand Father Clock, Clock Grandfather, Curio Grandfather Clock, Clock, Handsome Time Piece, Impressive Time Keepers, Time Keeper, Long Case Clock, Tall Case Clock, Floor Clock
Reference #: 611-142