Darvin Limited Warranty
Darvin Furniture warrants to the customer that all merchandise sold shall be free from manufacturer defects in materials and workmanship under conditions of normal usage for a period of one year from date of delivery to the
Darvin Furniture at its sole option will either repair the defective piece in the home, the company shop, or return the product to the manufacturer for repair or replacement. No repairs, exchanges, or returns will be
authorized without an in home inspection.
Limited Warranty Exclusions:
By example and not by way of limitation, this limited warranty does not apply to the following:
- Wear of upholstery or leather fabrics.
- Fading from exposure to sunlight on fabric, leather, or wood
- Any damage not reported within 48 hours of delivery.
- Merchandise used commercially.
- Seat cushions and pillows that soften and wrinkle from normal use.
- Natural variations in wood color, grains, knotholes, or distressing.
- Natural color variations in marble, granite, or slate tops.
- Damage resulting from improper care, accident, negligence, or abuse.
- Floor Samples, Clearance Center, Tent Sale and Warehouse Sale merchandise or any other merchadise sold "as is".
- Clear coat lacquer finishes that are buffed by the by the manufacturer. The protective coat will exhibit luster swirls. This is not a defect.
- Pilling,shrinking, tearing or wrinkling of the fabric.
- Water damage to wood table tops.
- Damage from improper use of cleaning agents
- Matching of color on related pieces not ordered at the same time.
- Leather scars, brands, and natural grain variations.
- Mattresses with impressions of 1 1/2 inches or less.
- Damage from fire, water, and acts of nature.
- Merchandise moved from the orginial delivery address.
Please refer to the back of the Darvin sale's receipt for additional warranty terms and conditions.
This Darvin Furniture limited warranty is separate from and independent of any warranty issued by the manufacturer or extended protection plan purchased by the Customer.
Extended Protection Plan:
Darvin offers an extended protection plan that must be purchased before delivery or pick-up. See a Sales Consultant for details.