The RUG gallery
Darvin Furniture proudly displays hundreds of rugs to complete your home decor in our Area Rug Gallery and throughout the showroom.
Newly expanded in 2015, the rug gallery offers a huge selection of styles and sizes to fit your taste.
Visit our showroom to view 100’s of rugs, and meet our expert team who can help you find the right rug to fit your needs.
Meet our Rug Specialist Lisa
An important addition for every area rug but often times go over-looked.
A pad promotes safety by keeping the rug in place to prevent slips.
Adds comfort underfoot.
Extends the life of the rug itself, keeping your investment looking newer, longer.
See your salesperson for additional details!
- Vacuum regularly to remove surface oil.
- Never pull loose ends out of the rug but rather trim them even with the rug’s surface.
- Clean spills and spots immediately. Never rub, always blot to prevent fraying.
- Periodic professional cleaning is recommended.
- Use a rug pad under all rugs, even indoor/outdoor rugs.
- Rotate the rug at least once a year, twice for high traffic areas.