Darvin Comfort Exchange Policy Details:
- Purchased Mattress value must be $699.00 or greater.
- A mattress protector MUST be bought at the time of the mattress purchase (on the same invoice) to validate the Darvin Comfort Exchange Policy.
- The mattress must be free of stains, rips, odors or soiling of any kind as this will VOID the manufacturer’s warranty and the Darvin Comfort & Exchange Policy.
- We require that you sleep on your new mattress a minimum of 30 nights before utilizing the exchange policy. Comfort exchanges will be allowed up to 60 days after delivery.
A new sleep set will be firmer upon delivery than the floor model that you tried. It may take at least 30 days for both your new mattress to soften as well as your body to adjust to your mattress.
- The one-time comfort exchange applies to the mattress only. You must present the original receipt and the law tags must be in place for the exchange to be authorized.
- A 20% or $149 exchange fee will apply (whichever is greater) and $99 redelivery fee to cover processing and administrative costs.
- Reselection must be made within 10 days of exchange authorization. Comfort exchanges must be for a mattress of equal or greater value (if the mattress is of greater value then the customer is responsible for paying the difference.)
- If you reselect a different mattress brand you MUST exchange the box spring for your warranty to be valid. An additional 20% or $149 exchange fee will apply (whichever is greater.) Adjustable bases and metal frames cannot be returned.
- The Darvin Comfort Exchange Policy does not apply to the following: box springs, adjustable bases, protectors, pillows, sheets, height issues, lack of frame support, special sizes (California King, Split Queen and full XL), floor samples,
Clearance items, Custom Ordered mattresses and box springs and metal frames.
- The overall height of your sleep set can be modified with a low profile box spring. If exchange is authorized it must be completed within 7 days of delivery and a 20% reselection fee and/or a $99 redelivery fee will apply.
- All financed orders require a minimum deposit and are subject to credit approval prior to order processing.
- NO COD’s, all merchandise scheduled for delivery with a balance due, must be paid in full 3 days prior to your scheduled deliver date.
Delivery balances not paid 3 days prior will result in rescheduling your delivery.
- Personal Checks are subject to bank and management approval prior to customer pick up or scheduling a delivery
- You will be called 2 days before your scheduled delivery between 9:00am and 9:00pm to advise you of your 3-hour delivery time window. To properly execute your order, 2 primary telephone
numbers are required. Due to the volume of deliveries made each day, we cannot accommodate any requests for morning, afternoon, or a particular stop time.
- A scheduled delivery cannot be canceled without a 48 hour notice. If you are not home for a scheduled delivery, an additional delivery fee will apply.
- California King and Twin XL Special Order mattress cannot be canceled once order is placed with manufacture (see additional terms
and conditions on the back of your sales receipt)
- Your manufacturer warranty information is available on our website, www.Darvin.com
- Please be aware that any odors or stains on your bedding will VOID the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Sagging or impressions 1-1/2 inches or less for a TRADITIONAL MATTRESS is not considered a manufacturer’s defect.
- Sagging or impressions 3/4 inches or less for a MEMORY FOAM MATTRESS is not considered a manufacturer’s defect.
- Quality mattress sets include metal coils and wood frames. These components may creak or make noise this is not a defect.
- Always purchase the matching box spring with the new mattress to ensure proper support and warranty coverage.
- Failure to provide proper support may result in damage and will void your manufacturer’s warranty.
- Floor Sample and Clearance Center Bedding is sold “as-is” and are not warranted.
All Manufacturer Warranties and Comfort Trial Periods apply.