Darvin Comfort Exchange Policy Details:
- • A mattress protector MUST be bought at the time of the mattress purchase (on the same invoice) to validate the Darvin Comfort Exchange Policy. The mattress must
be free of stains, rips, odors or soiling of any kind as this will VOID the manufacturer’s warranty and the Darvin Comfort & Exchange Policy.
- • We require that you sleep on your new mattress a minimum of 30 nights before utilizing the exchange policy. Comfort exchanges will be
allowed up to 60 days after delivery. A new sleep set will be firmer upon delivery than the floor model that you tried. It may take at least 30
days for both your new mattress to soften as well as your body to adjust to your mattress.
- • The one-time comfort exchange applies to the mattress only. You must present the original receipt and the law tags must be in place for the
exchange to be authorized.
- • A 20% or $149 exchange fee will apply (whichever is greater) to cover processing and administrative costs.
- • Reselection must be made within 10 days of exchange authorization. Comfort exchanges must be for a mattress of equal or
greater value (if the mattress is of greater value then the customer is responsible for paying the difference.)
- • If you reselect a different mattress brand you may exchange the box spring. An additional 20% or $149 exchange fee will apply
(whichever is greater.) Adjustable bases and metal frames cannot be returned.
- • The Darvin Comfort Exchange Policy does not apply to the following: box springs, adjustable bases, protectors, pillows, sheets,
height issues, lack of frame support, special sizes (California King, Split Queen and full XL), floor samples, Clearance items,
Custom Ordered mattresses and box springs and metal frames.
- • The overall height of your sleep set can be modified with a low profile box spring. If exchange is authorized it must be completed
within 7 days of delivery and $99 redelivery fee will apply.
All Manufacturer Warranties and Comfort Trial Periods apply. Mattress protectors, pillows and sheets CAN NOT be returned for any reason,
other than defect.