Mattress Delivery & Warranty Information
Please read the following points to ensure a smooth delivery of your new sleep set.
• Effective July 1, 2007 - All bedding sets (matching mattresses and box springs) are fire retardant and meet the customer product safety commission requirements.
Notice: Matching a new mattress and old foundation (box spring) may pose a safety risk. The mattress and box spring should be replaced at the same time.
- • All financed orders require a minimum deposit and are subject to credit approval prior to order processing.
- • No COD’s, all merchandise scheduled for delivery with a balance due, must be paid in full 3 days prior to your scheduled delivery date. Delivery balances not paid 3 days prior will result in rescheduling your delivery.
- • Personal checks are subject to Bank and Management Approval prior to Customer Pickup or scheduling a Delivery.
- • To properly execute your order, 2 primary telephone numbers are required.
- • You will be called 2 days before your scheduled delivery between 9:00am and 9:00pm to advise you of your 3-hour delivery time window. Due to the volume of deliveries made each day, we can not accommodate any requests for morning, afternoon, or a particular time stop.
- • A scheduled delivery cannot be canceled without a 48 hour notice. If you are not home for a scheduled delivery, an additional delivery fee will be charged.
- • You will receive a call from our Customer Care Center after your delivery has been completed to insure your satisfaction.
- • Please be aware that any odors or stains on your bedding will void the manufacturer’s warranty.
- • Sagging or impressions less than 1-1/2 inches is not considered a defect.
- • Quality mattress sets include metal coils and wood frames. These components may creak or make noise, this is not a defect.
- • All new foams, fiber and fabric may have a slight odor that will dissipate over time.
- • Always purchase the matching box spring with the new mattress to ensure proper support and warranty coverage.
- • Failure to provide proper support may result in damage and will void your manufacturer’s warranty.
- • Refer to the Manufacturer’s Warranty card attached to your mattress for additional information.
- • Floor Sample and Clearance Center Bedding is sold “as is” and are not warranted.